Saturday, June 2, 2007

How it all began

Hmm....my first blog for the third time..and this time i hope it dont forget the password or the sing in name or the address..

Very unlikely time in the day to start a blogspot, an even more unlikely place to begin the same and the biggest surprise is the reason behind me startin to blog seriously (hopefully)

Time: 3.00 PM IST when most summer interns are either bsuy working or hapyp sleeping...

Venue: The Godrej Agrovet Corporate office... sittin on a system beside my guides cabin.. waiting for him to call me for god knows wat....

Reason: Well a couple of them actually.... like reading other ppls blogs and have always wanted to write one myself and secondly have have spent the pre-lunch period at office sitting and reading this blogspot by a friend who seems to have a knack to make the most mundane of situation sound extraordinay and interesting....

wishing myself the very best of luck and hoping not to forget my sign in name or password or the blog address...

over and out..

ps: Thank you bataas....

No comments: